Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Occasional Flashes of Brilliance

I've been in business for myself a long time. And maybe two or three times a year, a thought crosses my mind: "I really should start a newsletter."

Yep, I agree with myself, I really should.

And then I don't.

Today I finally realized why: I don't want to.

And why would I? "Newsletters" are boring; I am (mostly, I hope) not. I rarely read the newsletters that do make it into my in-box. It feels like a chore, and the last thing any of us need is another chore.

But I do have value I can add for people who want to know more about the creative process or improve their own writing. Ideas, tips, a good article or interesting blog post. So I will be sending out "Occasional Flashes of Brilliance." If you'd like to receive them, fill out the sign-up form on the left.

And if you have something in particular you'd like me to talk about, let me know.

Let's be occasionally brilliant together.

No comments: